And follow these instructions:
- Modify one of your bookmarks to inherit the zoom (or choose whatever type of zoom you want)
- Download JPDFBookmarks
- Open the zip file and extract the files, then open JPDFBookmarks.
- Open your PDF file in JPDFBookmarks.
- Dump the bookmark data to a text file using JPDFBookmarks with the command Tools>Dump.
- Find the bookmark you edited (in the text file that opens,) copy the correct portion of the text associated with your edited bookmark that is different from all the other bookmarks, such as TopLeftZoom,0,0,0.0, and replace the other setting on all the other bookmarks, such as FitWidth, -6, using Find and Replace in Notepad.
- Change the name of any bookmark as well, by editing the name of the bookmark.
- Save the changes to the text file.
- In JPDFBookmarks, load the bookmark data back using Tools>Load
- Save the file in JPDFBookmarks.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat, and the bookmarks are fixed.
This is a great open source solution for working with PDF bookmarks, and changing the zoom level of existing PDF bookmarks.
Rename many PDF Bookmarks
pdf bookmarks inherit zoom
dozens hundreds thousands many bunch
edit PDF bookmarks